Location Near Grafton Street & Trinity College
Albany House on Harcourt Street Dublin
Albany House overlooks the vibrant Harcourt Street in Dublin city centre. Harcourt Street is within walking distance of many of the city’s most famous landmarks. St. Stephens Green is a two-minute walk from our door.
Albany House on Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 is within walking distance of many of the city’s most famous landmarks. St. Stephen's Green and Iveagh Gardens is a two-minute walk from our door. If you wander down Grafton Street, just 9 minutes walk from Albany’s front door, you will find yourself in the magnificent surroundings of Ireland’s oldest and most prestigious university, the famous Trinity College Dublin. Continuing towards the river Liffey and over the bridge, you will encounter O' Connell Street.
- N1 (Drumcondra Road - Dorset Street) brings you to the city centre.
- From Dorset Street, turn left into Gardiner Street.
- At the end of Gardiner Street, drive around Custom House to cross River Liffey on Talbot Memorial Bridge.
- Turn right into George's Quay and Burgh Quay.
- Turn left into D'Olier Street then right into College Street and continue along Dame Street.
- Turn left at the traffic lights into South Great George's Street and follow the road for approx. 1.5km.
- At the Bleeding Horse Pub, turn left.
- Drive down Harcourt Street and the Albany House is on the right-hand side 400m up the street
Travelling from Dublin Airport:
There are 3 options to travel from the airport:
Taxi costs in the region of €25-35 and take about 25-30 minutes.
The AIRLINK No.757 is the bus route operated by Dublin Bus. Cost is € 7.00 one way or € 12.00 return. Visit www.dodublin.ie and use the promo code “albany” for a 15% discount on all DoDublin tours. Includes Airlink Express, Hop on Hop off the tour, and Day Tours This depart from outside the arrivals hall every 20 minutes. Get off at the very last stop (Charlotte way). We are a 2-minute walk down Harcourt street from this stop. This bus takes 40-50 minutes.
The AIRCOACH departs from outside the arrivals hall every 15 minutes. Cost is €7.00 one way or €12.00 return. This takes about 35-40 minutes. Get off at the Lower Leeson Street stop, we are a 5-minute walk from here: Walk down to Saint Stephen's Green, along the south end of the park and then follow the tram tracks until you find 84-85 Harcourt Street.
Bus Number 16 - regular Dublin bus service. Price is €3.30 (coins only). The bus departs from outside the arrivals hall. Ask the driver to tell you when you are on Camden Street. Harcourt Street is a 2-minute walk from the Camden Street stop. Please note that this bus can take up to 1 hour.