Albany House Dublin
Welcome to Albany House Dublin, a stunning late 18th Century Hotel in Dublin City Centre. Make the most of our perfect location and explore the beautiful Dublin sites and attractions that surround Albany House. Take a short leisurely stroll from our hotel and discover the breathtaking St. Stephen’s Green and Iveagh Gardens public park or jaunt down Grafton Street for a spot of retail therapy or lose yourself in Dublin’s cultural quarter and indulge in the bustling bars of Temple Bar only 15 minutes from our doorstep.
Our Dublin city centre accommodation is full of individual personality and offers exceptional standards of quality and service with an independent character. Relax and avail of a restful and restorative break in our comfortable Double & Twin rooms or treat yourself and upgrade to one of our elegant and spacious Executive Rooms.
- 24 hour reception team to assist all our guests around the clock!
- Continental breakfast is included in all room rates.
- Check in time is 2pm.
- Check out time is 11am.
- FREE wireless internet access.
- Baby cots available (please request at time of booking).
- Taxi call out service.
- We can store luggage on your day of departure.
- Safety deposit box.
- Unfortunately, we do not have an elevator in the building.
- Albany House is a smoke free building, smoking is prohibited in the building.