Where we are
Albany House on Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 is within walking distance of many of the city’s most famous landmark’s. St. Stephens Green is a two minute walk from our door. If you wander down Grafton St. you will find yourself in the magnificent surroundings of Trinity College Dublin. Continuing towards the river Liffey and over the bridge you will encounter O' Connell Street.
- N1 (Drumcondra Road - Dorset Street) brings you to the city centre.
- From Dorset Street, turn left into Gardiner Street.
- At the end of Gardiner Street, drive around Custom House to cross River Liffey on Talbot Memorial Bridge.
- Turn right into George's Quay and Burgh Quay.
- Turn left into D'Olier Street then right into College Street and continue along Dame Street.
- Turn left at the traffic lights into South Great George's Street and follow road for approx. 1.5km.
- At the Bleeding Horse Pub, turn left.
- Drive down Harcourt Street and the Albany House is on the right hand side 400m up the street
Travelling from Dublin Airport:
There are 3 options to travel from the airport.
- Taxi costs in the region of €25-35 and takes about 25-30 minutes.
- The AIRCOACH departs from outside the arrivals hall every 15 minutes. Cost is €7.00 one way or €12.00 return. This takes about 35-40 minutes. Get off at the Lower Leeson Street stop, we are a 5 minute walk from here: Walk down to Saint Stephen's Green, along the south end of the park and then follow the tram track until you find 84-85 Harcourt Street
- Bus Number 16 - regular Dublin bus service. Price is €3.30 (coins only). The bus departs from outside the arrivals hall. Ask the driver to tell you when you are on Camden Street. Harcourt Street is a 2 minute walk from the Camden Street stop. Please note that this bus can take up to 1 hour